About me and my car!

So what's up everyone? Well let me tell you a little bit about me and this blog. My name is Miles Lankford. I am a drag racer. Now I'm no professional, but I love racing. I started this blog to talk about the nights I race, how things went, how I did, how the car did, etc.. So you probably want to know what kind of car I drive. Well it is a Richard Steven's dragster, powered by a 496 Big Block Chevy. I have one sponsor: Shell Rotella T. I bracket race, normally at Mobile Dragway. But I have been to other places. I have a competition drivers license good for Super Comp and ET. The fastest I have been so far is a 4.67 at 127 at a 600 ft. track. I would like to pursue racing as a career. I'm a junior at the University of South Alabama majoring in Special Education. Well that's a little about me and my car. If you have in questions, just leave a comment!

Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday May 21

Well this post is a little late. Sorry got busy this week. I went out Friday to race in the USA Drag Club race. The USA Drag Club is a club my dad started at University of South Alabama. We have a bracket race once a month. I raced my mom's HHR in it. I didn't do so good. It's hard to swap from racing a dragster to a street car. I lost the first round to the, eventual winner, Rick Kichler. I still had fun. It's nice to get a few college students together and with a love of racing. Oh and here is a picture of what my mom's car looks like, cause I know you are wondering!

No comments:

Post a Comment